Thursday, April 10, 2014

Essay 1-01a: Letter to My Host Family

Dear host family,


My name is Seina. I' m from Kumamoto in Japan, and I live in Kumamoto now. I am 18 years old and I
am a student at KGU. I am studying English in the University now. I don' t work now, but I worked in a restaurant before.

There are four in my family; father, mother, older sister and my. My older sister is 21 years old, and she goes to Shokei University. And I have two dogs. My two dogs' name are Koyuki and Koharu. They are so cute, and very interesting. My birthday is February, so I like winter and snow. How about you?

My favorite singers are Arashi and One Direction, and Taylor Swift. Arashi is a Japanese idol group, so they are very cool and they make me happy. Their concerts are very fun and exciting, so I always cry and shout in their concerts. I like western music, so I like One Direction and Taylor Swift. Their songs are so good, and their voices are so beautiful. I don' t have likes and dislikes, so I can eat everything. I like to eat, so I want to eat various foods. And I like sleeping, so I sleep about from 8 to 10 on the holidays. Please wake me up roughly. I don' t like sports, but I learned karate when I was an elementary school student and a junior high school student. The practice was so severe, but I could learn Japanese etiquette. And even though the practice was severe I enjoyed it very much, so I want to do karate again in the future. I want to be a Japanese teacher, because I like to get on with persons from another country. So I must study English hard, I want to learn English so much for you, so please talk to me about a lot of things.

I have some questions to you. First, are there any things that I must bring? I can going abroad for the first time, so I am very anxious. Will you teach me about where you live? Second, will you teach me about your family? I want to live in friendship. Please answer these question.

Thank you for reading my letter. I am happy that you understand more about me. I am looking forward to meeting you and your family. See you.

                                                                                                                From Seina.

                                                                                                                              (399 words)

8 comments:

  1. I could know about your favorite singer because you wrote very politely! What is your most hard memories about practicing karate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It was so hard to practiced kumite, so I thought I want to quiet karate.

      Delete
  2. I want to see your dogs!!
    what songs do you like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, and my dogs are sooo cute! My favorite song is "speak now" the best all songs.

      Delete
  3. I like Arashi very much. Who is the person you like the best?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let' s talk me about Arashi someday! I like Kazunari Ninomiya the best.

      Delete
  4. I like Taylor Swift too! She is very cute!!!
    Which song is your best of her songs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let' s talk me about Taylor Swift someday! I like all songs, but I like "speak now" the best.

      Delete